- The institute levies no charges for the publication of manuscripts if selected for publication by the editorial board after the peer review.
- All authors much declare that they have read and agreed to full contents of the publication and ethical guidelines provided on the website and take the responsibility of any research misconduct or inappropriate statement of comment in the contents of the submission.
- All the submissions should be original, neither previously published nor in consideration for any other publication.
- The Editorial Board will follow the Peer- Review policy for sorting judging and selecting the submissions for publication.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject or edit any article found unsuitable for publication. An article may also be rejected if the Board deems that it might harm the political or religious sensitivity of interested readers in any manner.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to disqualify entries on account of plagiarism. The submissions should not infringe the copyright or any other right of a third party, if so, the journal disclaims any responsibility for copyright violation or any other liability whatsoever.
- By submitting their work, the authors grant to Nirma University Law Journal, an exclusive right to publish and reproduce their work in all media. Such right is to be given with the view of observing the doctrine of fair use under intellectual property rights subject to attribution of the author.
- Authors shall be responsible for reporting standards, originality of contents and plagiarism, acknowledgment of sources and notification of fundamental errors in published works.