This issue (December 2021) of NULJ is dedicated to the theme ‘Law, Society and Technology in 21st Century’. The journal invites submission from the discipline of Law, Social Sciences, and others, encourages interdisciplinary research based submissions – research papers, articles, policy briefs having national and international significance – on the following sub-themes.
- Law, Society and Technology – impacts, changes in human lives, governance, law regime
- Access to justice, socio-legal dimensions of technology and law
- Role and use of technology for good governance
- Issues of status and human identity with advanced use of technology
- Recognition, jurisdiction and national interest
- Use of technology, digitisation and future of workforce
- Legal debates on issues of privacy, data creation, protection, and use